Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day Off

It was nice to have a day off, I didn't even go ride bikes with Lan when he went out but luckily he didn't because he went about 20 miles.
My exercise for the day was to clean the whole barn.  I put Joey & Handy out into the arena where they proceeded to chase each other around, for about, oh, all day. Wifi got to visit Joeys stall with the gate opened into the pasture so she had room to run too. The Pie was in the outside turnout but he got out and farted around in the back pasture, which is closed to horses. Silly Pie.

So I cleaned all the stalls and paddocks, filled all the water buckets, swept the aisle. Blankets off for the day.

Besides that I didn't do much and besides Lan I don't think anyone else did much either.
Nice lazy day on the farm.

The tractor even took a break today,  here  it is out in the driveway tonight. Of course those mastiffs just have to get into every photo...

I have another big day for training tomorrow, need to get into bed at a decent time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment