Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally, a run

How is training going?  GOOD.

I was feeling up to it and my training plan called for 1 hour 50 minutes of easy run so I ran to work. It was short on time and I wasn't fast but I'm happy with it. 6.78 miles from my door to my boss's door.

Lan kept tabs on me; at about the half way point he passed me for the first time. I was feeling good so kept going, stopped for a minute to chat a bit farther. Thought I would need a ride but was able to get there right on time, yay for me. 

I love that he will do that for me. He sometimes follows me when I go on strange roads or if I just need the moral support. It makes me feel much safer that's for sure. He bought me a bottled water and a chai tea for when I was done. 

At the point when I had just .4 miles left and was ready to give up he told me of the shortness of the distance and it was all I needed to make it the rest of the way.  Hes the best that way.

I do have a head ache now and I think I'm dehydrated so I'm going to get some Gatorade.

No comments:

Post a Comment