Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back at it

How is training going? Only OK.

Last night I got on the bike trainer and watched TV for a half hour, just to get myself moving again. I wasn't 100% over the flu but I needed to move. I did about 60% for the entire half hour, nothing more. At the end of it I was a little tired but not overly so.

This morning I made it to Torreys Torture class where I was able to do about 80% effort on the spin portion but only about 40% of the strength, I actually had to just go sit out part of the strength part because I felt light headed and my tummy was irritated. My training has suffered in the last few days, I owe 1.25 hours of running already and today is supposed to be 45 minutes of medium running, which I'm not even going to attempt.

This flu has kicked my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment