Friday, December 30, 2011

Stressing out

How is training going? I'm stressing out.

I'm running my first marathon tomorrow, New Years Eve.



 It's supposed to be cold, rainy and windy so looks like a miserable day. No one else is doing the full, even though Linda was supposed to (I signed her up for it). Lan isn't even running at all. Kris doesn't want to pay $75 for an entry fee.

It pisses me off that Linda is wimping out. At this point I wouldn't put it past her to wimp out of the Ironman.

Can you see I'm irritable? I had to work last night until 2:45am, had to get up at 9am to feed horses. Lan woke me up by getting out of bed to put John Henry out of the room & then he got back into bed. Didn't even have it in him to feed the fucking dogs.

I have to go into Gig Harbor to Route 16 Running for packet pick up. I think I should go alone. After I go for a really easy run for a half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment