Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Years Resolution

How is training going? Fine.

My New Years Resolution is to exercise first thing every morning and not procrastinate till later in the day and no screwing around. If my training plan calls for a 3 hour run then I'll get my ass out on the roads and run for 3 hours.

Christmas was good to me. 'Lan'ta brought me the one thing I really wanted and asked for: a broom.

I had also asked for new race wheels but at $1,035 for the front wheel and more for the back it was highly unlikely I'd get them. but it was worth a try.

I did get new biking shoes, I had asked for these:

Lanta brought these:
Which was cool because I can use them to go ride out at Banner Forest. They are cold weather biking shoes and I can put them to good use. They are a tad small but I can deal with that.

I got Lan:

A new Timex Ironman watch. If hes counting laps all he has to do it tap the face. Cool.
It doesn't have GPS but we can figure that out when we need to.

In horse news:
The Pie in his new home

I have sold The Pie. I'm extremely sad, I miss his deep whinny in the mornings when he sees me coming down to feed and I miss seeing him in his run waiting for me.
but hes got a new girl and shes 3. She will Love him for a very long time and then her sister will love him for a long time too and that's what I wanted for him.  I just hope it all works out for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment