Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Pie is fretful

The Pie gets so worked up so easily that if anything is out of the ordinary he stresses out. Yesterday he worked up a good sweat just from having the excavator running in the arena. Today I locked him in his stall so he wouldn't be outside pacing all day.
I have also started him on Mare Magic, which I used to help calm my mare when she was in heat last spring & summer. I don't know if it will help him but it sure helped her so its worth a try. I gave it to him this morning and he wasn't sweating at all this afternoon and the tractor had been going all day.
C has been using Mare Magic for her mare for years and we just stopped giving it to her for the last week because we were using a sand clear product and didn't want to waste the supplements. Today C was trying to load the mare who was being a brat and C thinks its because the mare has been off the Mare Magic for a week. Tonight shes back on it!
I'll report back to let you know if the Mare Magic works for The Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment