Thursday, December 9, 2010

May it will be

Yakima isn't doing a half marathon so I'll be running the the Tacoma City Half Marathon on May 1, 2011. 142 Days, 15 Hours, 10 Minutes, 26 Seconds. That's how much time till the start, as of right now.

Today Lan and I are heading to the gym for a 45 minute spin class, its going to kick my butt but I'll so it anyway. I should run too so we are going to leave here a little early. I'll get photos in spin class to share later.

This evening is the practice for the FLASH MOB the TriBabes are doing on Saturday. I haven't even looked at all of the practice video so I am planning on learning the whole  sequence tonight.

My friend Linda emailed, said shes suddenly not going to be able to make it to practice or the FLASH MOB, it will be lonely without her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment