Monday, December 27, 2010

More than enough training today

 I met Lan at the YMCA this morning for an 8:30-9:15 spin class. Bud was the leader and I felt good for the whole class so at the end of it Bud said he was doing the following class too. Lan said 'You should stay' so I did. Then I went home for an hour & Abby came to get me.
 We went back to the YMCA and did a ZUMBA GOLD class, my first zumba ever. OK, I can't dance, I don't enjoy dancing at all but I know aerobic activities help me loose weight. 45 minutes later its over and as we're walking out Abby checks the list of next classes and its another spin class, so we stayed for it. That's 3 spin classes for me in 1 day; I didn't spin hard, just kept lightly spinning but I did it for the whole class. I was T-I-R-E-D.
 That's basically 25 miles on the bike so I'm pretty proud of myself. I'll be going to bed early this evening and I'm sure I'll sleep well.  I don't want to go to bed so early that I wake up at 3:00am and can't get back to sleep.
 Tomorrow IF I go to the Y I'm not going to spin, I'll swim or something, maybe run. I'm sure I'll be sore.
 I didn't do much with the horses because it was pouring rain. Lan put The Pie out in the arena after he got home at about 10am and I didn't get to put him away till about 4pm so he was soaked, too wet to put his blanket on. I locked him in his stall for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment