Saturday, August 13, 2016

USAT Age Group Nationals

 
A few months ago I told you about how I qualified at Irongirl Sprint Tri 2015 in Seattle for the
USAT Age Group Nationals,
I came in the top 10% and was invited to race in Omaha, Nebraska against the other top 10%
in the nation.
This is the weekend they raced and several of my friends went;
Windy, Barb and Lindy.
 
And this is the medal they all received in the Olympic distance
 
Windy 3:20:39 age 44
Bard 3:25:47 age 54
Lindy 4:18:58 age 70
 
I wish I had been able to go to the race but working where I do just doesn't allow summertime vacations. My supervisor encouraged me to go but I'm not stupid, it would have been a waste of money. Today they were paying overtime for someone else to show up, he would NEVER have given me today off.
 
And its about 100* in Omaha, that would have sucked.




No comments:

Post a Comment