Thursday, August 18, 2016

Barn Girl

I love that I've got a barn girl and her mother here at our new farm. They have been so good to have around and its fun to watch them grow as horse women.
T is going to state with her mare next month and they were talking about camping in their truck or staying in the dorms and since I used to work in those dorms I was able to answer a lot of questions and tell them how it really is.
  • No sleep
  • Snoring
  • Stealing
  • Uncomfortable beds
  • Crowded showers
  • Noisy ~ its the fair

And here are reasons to stay there
  • Showers
  • Close to the horses
  • Close to all other girls in club
  • Convenient
I've got a few things T needs for fair, a tack trunk, withers relief pad, few other things.

I've had this tack trunk for 20 years, I love it. It's lockable so your stuff is safe, its sturdy so you can sit on it, its got cup holders. I wonder if shes got a stable sheet to keep her mare clean overnight because she WILL poop and lay in  it.

No comments:

Post a Comment