Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Today I made another big life change. Transferred my entry into the Marine Corp Marathon (October 30 in Arlington, VA) and am making plans to do another Ironman race in 2017.
Hoping I can get in to the one I want.
 
Which is
IRONMAN ARIZONA 2017
 
Suzie has an early entry into it so I asked her if she doesn't use, may I please have it and she said maybe. She wants to do Chatty again. But I'm sure she will give her early entry to someone else that she likes better than me.
 
Lori sent me a text the other day, saying shes got the bug and would I like to do it again with her. I asked Lan, he said I can't whine to him about training. I promised I'd only whine half as much as last time.
 

 MCM was and still is on my bucket list and I'll enter the lottery again when I don't have something else going on at that time of year. This year its Hawaii for the Ironman Championships.
I also want Lan to have a chance to do another Ironman, I can't hog them all.
And I cried over this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment