Monday, August 29, 2016

BeachBody

I weighed 161.4 lbs this morning.
 
I signed up for a month of Shakeology and Beach Body workouts, did the whole body cardio video yesterday, so sore today. Today I did a youtube Abs vid and it hurt every second of the way. I had intended to do another one this evening but the in-laws showed up and didn't leave till after dinner.
I'll be swimming in the morning at 7.30 so hope I can get one in before I have to be at work at 10.45. The beach body videos are mostly only 20-30 minutes, or the ones I have seen anyway. A 20 minute workout is better than none.

I haven't received the Shakeology and portion control containers; dieting will be easier when I get those. I borrowed some from Rhonda but they still had nasty food in them when she gave them to me, yuk! I didn't use them and have them cleaned and packaged to give back to her.
I'm also back with www.myfitnesspal.com to track my food and exercise. Last summer I did this and even though I was in the hard & heavy training for Ironman I didn't lose any weight, not an ounce.
This time I'll be replacing breakfasts with a shake, adding a bit more to it like a bit of Greek yogurt and an extra scoop of fiber and frozen strawberries for taste. Some people say the shakes taste too planty and I don't know if I can down a pounder of plants.
 
I'll be in Hawaii in 32 days, I can't be this fat!
Look at the second layer of muffin top.
OMG!
WTF??
 
HORSE NEWS:
I have purchased all 12 of the 6"x8"x20' posts for the new barn upright posts.
These will be spaced 12 & 24 feet from the arena posts and for stall walls.
 
This is the first view I got of the arena and the old stalls, yesterday Lan and I removed the metal walls and most of the wood walls too.
 





 
The horses can use it like this a lot easier than they were able to use it before with just one door and all of them trying to get inside. Now a few can get in if they want and have an easy exit.
We had the pigs in here for a month, until they got flooded out and then we moved them next door into a smaller stall, which they hated.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment