Monday, April 9, 2012

LSD

How is training going? Good.

Yesterday lan and I were able to get in 57 miles on the bikes.


Rode from home, went out past Belfair and back on NorthShore Road. Its a pretty ride along the lower Hoods Canal, mostly flat with just a few hills.

It took us 4 hours 5 minutes but we still didn't keep our pace above 14 MPH.



  Not good, I need to be able to go an average of 14MPH during Ironman or I wont make it.

But we did ride up Mullenix at the end of the ride and I did that in 6 minutes so I was glad.

In horse news:
Wifi is white and black again, need to get good photos of her showing her beautiful color and conformation. Well, honestly her conformation isnt great but its good enough, since she was a total accident. But I love her.

Price of hay has increased dramatically and Im not happy about that, not at all. Last time it was $489 and now its $555, delivered its going to be $589. Time to increase boarding fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment