Tuesday, March 20, 2012

4 hours

How is training going? 4 hours.

I spent 4 hours at the gym working out this morning. An hour of boot camp, 1.25 hours of spin & half hour of strength/core. I got 25 miles on the bike.  After these classes Linda meet me & we walked on the track and treadmills and did Jacobs Ladder.

Then we took time to go shopping; its time to do the search for our racing apparel. We have both ordered kits through West Sound Tri Club and we're probably going to wear those for the running portion of the race but I want a NICE pair of padded biking shorts for the 112 miles we're going to be riding. Someone said we need to spend at least $150 on shorts.

I'm looking for the perfect bra too. If its got an elastic band around the bottom of the boobs it will make me sore, I had several from my last marathon so don't want to go that route again. I want HIGH IMPACT support.

No comments:

Post a Comment