Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm wearing myself out

How is training going? Very good today.

I did a brick on the bike trainer and treadmill today and this evening I swam in a lesson with Marilyn at the high school pool. I'm so tired now that I need to get my ass into bed.

Swimming: 25x25 laps. She said some nice things to me about my stroke and form and no one has ever said good things to me about it before so that was really nice to hear. I am still slow and that is something I'm going to be working on.

Marilyn had me blow all my breath out a couple of times when she saw me freaking out ( not really but I left like I was) and it helped me. She had me hold a stick in front of me so I know to hold both hands out in front of me instead of windmilling.

All of the other swimmers are so talented and a lot faster than I am  but are totally willing to be patient and help me. I love it.

From now on all my Monday and Wednesday nights are going to be at the pool.

Linda went too, she like sit too and there are at least 3 other TriBabes there. Way cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment