Thursday, July 23, 2015

Postponing

I'm writing this post so I can postpone my 1 hour run a bit longer.
 If I had started earlier on my run, I'd have been finished by now. Its 9:45am, my time limit to fuck around is until 10. I have no idea where I will run to, which direction to start out going or where I will end up. I don't want to run hills but if I want to get off this main road then hills are a must. I could drive somewhere to run, I guess. But I don't want to run on country roads I don't know well nor do I want to run on city streets where shitty drivers are texting and stinky exhaust truck blow past every 2 minutes.
The speed limit on my road is 45 but people blast past going 60 all the time. I've had to jump off the road many times because people veer toward me then think its OK and they didn't hurt me so they can just keep going.
GET OUT OF YOUR CAR, MOTHERFUCKER,
SO I CAN
KICK YOUR ASS.
I HATE inattentive drivers or people who are obviously texting. They scare the shit out of me and ruin an otherwise good run. Not that I enjoy running or kicking ass but if you veer toward me you deserve an ass kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment