Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bipolar Day

The day started out BAD but ended up GOOD... I'll tell it in reverse so you can enjoy the good stuff & ignore the bad stuff if you want.


The GOOD:
After the gym I went to the barn where Sarah has Joey boarded and he got a new salt lick (they didn't already have one in his stall???) and he got a 5way shot. Then we got to go for a trail ride, which was just what I needed. Joey pretty much took care of me and I SO appreciate that, hes such a good boy.

The BAD:
This morning I woke up barely in time to get my ass to the YMCA for my regular Thursday class but first I had to get ready and feed horses too. And turn horses out that had been locked into their stalls all night (due to July 4th fireworks). I was a few minutes late to class but made it. After setting up my spin bike I got going & realized I DON'T WANT TO TRAIN HARD FOR ANOTHER YEAR.

And I started crying.

I got off my bike and went to the restroom and had a good tear fest.

Then I went back into the classroom, got my ass on my bike and finished the class.

Torrey, our coach, was great. Shes so nice and understanding. I had a hard time not crying again but I refrained, just barely, and the class ended up being OK.

This was the first time I've cried over not finishing CDA.

I have been kind of avoiding Linda because she expects me to be all excited for her finish, and I was and am, but she needs to feel just a little bit sorry for me. Just one time it would be nice to hear her say 'I'm sorry you didn't finish' instead of her crying because her spin class leader didn't congratulate her in front of everyone. They said it was because they didn't want to make Barbara feel bad.

I understand her wanting that praise, its what I was hoping I'd come home to. But she has to understand that Barbara and I had a sucky time in our races.

I don't want Linda to go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment