Thursday, October 8, 2015

House Work

Today I'm supposed to be running for 1.5 hours then riding my bike for 2.5 hours and working 1-6 in the middle of the day. Yesterday I rode and swam, went to the store for lunch stuff and was scheduled for the same hours but when I got to work I was informed that I had to stay until midnight. I wasn't happy about it at all, not at all.

So today if they spring that crap on me I'm going to say NO and tomorrow too. The supervisor, not our usual ones, could have given me a courtesy call but she didn't and I think it was just rude of her. So I won't stay today. She can pay Gina triple time for all I care but I have shit to do at home and I have the right to refuse. But it was nice to be getting paid the $25 bucks per hour of sellers wages instead of just $23 for traffic.

So today I'm just exhausted, again, not enough sleep, too much stress, not enough fuel. I have things to do around the house, today I got some of them done like getting the dead hanging baskets off the front porch. Tomorrow I'll take them to Harmony and trade back for the big luggage I gave her from the yard sale.

So today, I'm not working out in the morning and we all know that means I won't work out at night either. Tonight we have a meeting from 6:30-9:30 at the sheriffs office and that's pretty important to me. Hhhmmm... Maybe I should get off my ass and just run a couple miles......

No comments:

Post a Comment