Friday, October 2, 2015

Bucket Of Fear

Today has been very emotional for me, mostly due to being too tired. Working 4 ten hour 4am shifts and not getting enough sleep is taking its toll. I'd get more sleep if I could just stay asleep.
So today I've been crying for no reason and I'm irritable; I've yelled at a customer (and by yell I mean swore under my breath and they couldn't hear it) and then my massage got cancelled. I can't say I was looking forward to it, I had completely forgotten about it but it would have been nice to have anyway.

Then there is the fact that my FIL took our truck and trailer to haul his FUCKING horses to Arizona. Lan promised that he wouldn't let his dad borrow our truck for any reason when we gave him he old silver truck, so he wouldn't ruin this one. So now he's got both of them. He doesn't fucking care what he does to them, spills shit inside and doesn't clean it up, scratches the outsides. When we get our next truck, which he will NEVER drive, I'm having full control of what we buy and Lan better not let his dad anywhere near it.

His dad needs to quit horses all together or be owner in name only, go to the track and watch it run from a box and then go home. Home to a place with no horses and no need to borrow and ruin our truck.

Triathlon news:
I picked up another wetsuit today and will try it out at the lake sometime this next week. I've renewed our Y membership so I can go there to swim before work as needed. If this wetsuit works for me I'll be glad, I'm tired of worrying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment