Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Club Meetings

Yesterday Lan & I went to the triathlon club general meeting for the first time in a while, it was about 40 miles from home. I was dressed in my skinny jeans, looking dang good.
The owner of the bike shop where we had the meeting gave a good talk about why you need a bike fit (at his store for $250-$300 each) and then he told us about his heart attack last December.
Wow, a guy who is so fit and healthy too. He is better now but scary.

The bike shop provided cut up veggies for us, yay!!  I was super glad that they didn't have chips & crap.

Tonight I had a SeaSpots Appaloosa Club meeting over at The Riding Place. Just Sue & 1 other lady attended. I paid dues for Lan & I for the year and my Penny-A-Mile fees except I didn't tell Sue how many miles I've gone yet. Added them up, so far I've ridden 39.25 miles without counting miles, rides or time on Wifi or during lessons. Anna, who is 8 or 10, has ridden over 300 miles so far this year, shes super cute and way more serious about riding than I could ever be. I hope I take second, behind her.

Somehow Meghan will still find a way to get more miles in the saddle than I have, no matter what.

Diet:
Today was our forty first day, first day without the hCG injections. I have lost 18.2 pounds and gone down 2 pants sizes and look & feel pretty good. No more muffin top, or at least if I suck it in while in public and not slouching.

Its time to start getting some exercise, stretching and working out. Today, tomorrow & Friday we will still be on the 500 calorie diet, after that we will increase; me up to 1,100 - 1,200 calories per day. Lan will need more as he works out harder.

I sent in my registration papers & $75 fee for TriBabes so I can join in without feeling like a mouch.

Wifi has been moved over to the Triple T Ranch, the place Lan and I made an offer on last winter. Poor girl, shes standing in water. She would be in mud but she HATES mud so wont even walk in the wet dirt. Thank goodness I can go over & lunge her all I want. Maybe I could actually ride her tomorrow too. I'll take my saddle over.

I want to bring her home, do NOT like her being wet. Its bullshit. But Delicia thinks I need to give her more of a chance to be away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment