Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bike, Run, Swim, in that order

Yesterday I helped other people do things in the morning, then in the early afternoon I went to a movie with a friend. Since I had missed my morning workout Lan & I figured we could go to Silverdale Y to do it.

Silverdale YMCA pool


Wrong!

That place was packed & Lan couldn't get in the pool unless he wanted to share a lane with 3 other people. He hadn't brought any other workout clothes so we were going to go to Gig Harbor but on the road figured a half hour swim wasn't really worth it.

Gig Harbor YMCA pool

So today I did yesterdays workout in the morning and an hour ago I finished today's swim.
I'm beat now.

While at the pool today I saw Lindy, shes a tribabe and she used to do Torreys class all the time too. Lindy travels all over the world and I hadn't seen her in a couple months so it was nice to get a chat in.
Bremerton YMCA pool

We sometimes go to Bremerton Y for their Masters (now 'Coached Swim) classes but the pool is closed this week. I dislike going because they usually shove me into the slow lane (because I'm slow) with 6 other slow people & it never fails, there will be one lady who doesn't want to improve, she just wants to swim with other people. She can't aim so there have been plenty of accidents. She also kicks like a frog & I've been kicked several times.
Besides her, there are so many people in the class that there is never any individual instruction. I can get a better workout on my own.

I'm just bitching.

I'm tired, need a nap and am kinda grouchy.

Horse news:
Wifi is still at Amy's, Glory is still here and in training with Kate.

Here is a picture of Sunshower when she cut her leg & I found out she was pregnant. All the vet did was slice off the torn hide and its still bald in that spot, 5.5 years later.


No comments:

Post a Comment