Thursday, January 17, 2013

When you can't work out


Today I needed to swim and run, figured I'd get the run done at the indoor track at the Y & then swim. Got myself all dressed and ready to go, bag packed, etc and the phone rings.

Its my boss, he needs me to come in to work. On my day off.

I could have said no but it was auto ticket sales, it pays a bit more than traffic attendant. So off with the workout clothes, on with the work uniform.

I worked 1-6pm and after I got off I headed directly to the Bremerton YMCA.

But walking in the door I heard them say the pool is closed. Hhhhmmm... Um, that's why I was there. So I left, called Lan & we decided to go to the Gig Harbor Y but then I thought I'd rather go pay for the 2 boxes of Jelly Belly Energy Beans I'd ordered so suddenly today became my day off and tomorrow I'll do my today workout.

45 minutes of swimming & a half hour run.

Tomorrow afternoon Lan & I will go have dinner with Les out in Shelton or where ever the hell he lives. I want to take some lasagna or something. Anyway, while we're out there we'll got for a bike ride if its not too stinking cold.

See my picture? Thats me riding my indoor bike trainer with my helmet on. So I can build my neck muscles & not get a sore neck when I can go outside to ride.

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment