Sunday, January 27, 2013

Losing Weight

I've been working out pretty hard for 4 weeks and its beginning to show. Yesterday I was able to get into a smaller pair of pants, YAYAYAYAYA! These are pants I got last year when all my others were just too baggy and honestly, I didn't realize I needed smaller pants because I didn't know I was getting skinny last year. But this year I remembered the feeling so tried them on again.

Feels so good.

What I weighed this morning

Two weeks ago Lan & I signed up for the 'Shed Challenge' at Silverdale YMCA, a 6 week project for teams to workout together and lose weight. After 2 weeks Lan lost 4 lbs (217) and I lost 2 (149.8) but we were wearing heavier clothing today than we were when we originally weighed in so I'll add 1 for me & 2 for him because his pants and belt are heavier. Good job, us.
The teams of 4 people who lose the most weight will win the cash pot but I have no idea how much that will be. I think we're doing OK to have lost 6 between us.
There are 2 Y gals on our team also but one is the leader of the program & shes already skinny so she wont lose any weight. The other gal says she'd like to lose 15 lbs but shes nicely rounded now. Maybe I should tell her that??

I've been working out pretty hard most days and filling out the book Les gave me for my birthday. Thursday was hard for me, I had worked until midnight before that & then worked midnight til 9am Friday so I was messed up. I didn't run the half marathon I had planned on running, I slept right through the alarm.

Linda was mad at me for 23 days. 23 days! And when she did decide its ok to talk to me again it was to bitch about Barbara (not the one above). I miss spending time with her, I miss chatting about everything but I'm not going to let that happen again. Fuck that.


I usually only say that about my family but it now applies to Linda too. It was Windy who brought it to my attention and I'm glad she did. I know Windy has many other friends but shes pretty damn smart when this shit happens. So I'm betting it has happened to her, too.

Horsey things:

Sarah came over to day so her, Cassie, Page & I gossiped and chatted for 2 hours. It was so good to have some girl time that wasn't triathlon talk. But I miss that too.

Sarah filled me in on Barbara, who wants to board a horse here. If its Barbs big mare, Diva, then I don't want it here, shes too big, eat too much and do too much damage to the runs. But if its her smaller mare then she would be fine here. But I doubt the owner would come out to see her horse and they need their owners to pay attention to them. I hate when horses sit in their runs & no one does anything with them. LIKE MINE.

I am seriously thinking about selling Wifi so someone will do something with her but I'm terrified that she would some day end up at an auction or starved and it scares the hell out of me. Shes got some basic training and I'd take her on trails with Joey and Sunshower but I'd like to see if she wants to be a jumper. She can jump and she is beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment