Thursday, September 29, 2011

I get 10 days off work, whoo hoo!

How is training going? Pretty good.

This morning was Torreys spin/core/strength class and it was hard. Not just hard for me but for everyone. That's good, shes not keeping it easy for anyone, making us all earn it. There were several people both Tuesday and today that were groaning and moaning. Made me feel better. This week I upped my weights to 8 pounders from 5. It was HARD to day and I did go down in weight for 1 exercise and should have for another one too but I didn't. I need to build strength and staying at 5 pounds forever isn't going to do it.

Today was my last day of work, I'm getting laid off for 10 days starting September 30th. Lan and I are going to head up to Canada with the mtn bikes for a couple days, ride the mountains around Whistler. I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment