Sunday, May 8, 2011

7

How is training going? I didn't work out today but I'm tired.

This morning I got up early and went for a trail ride in Banner Forest. We actually had 7 riders so it was really fun. That's Amy right in front of me on Joey.

Amy took a lot of photos too. There is Larissa, Abby, Patti, Bonnie & Sandy.

Another stop, tyring to figure out which way to go. We had already gone in circles on the same trails accidentally but it was still fun.

Heading back to the trailers


Abby, Larissa and Amy rode with me in my trailer, or rather, the horses did. I had Charlie, Maggie, Joey & Sunshower.

After we got home I sprayed the sweat off Joey but Sunshower got a mostly warm bath with shampoo and everything. She wasn't too happy about it but stood calmly enough.
Afterwards she got hay and 15 minutes of turn out in the grassy pasture with her daughter, Wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment