Monday, April 16, 2018

AirBnB


Last night I put our spare room on AirBnB and today it has been booked for one night with our guest arriving in a couple weeks. With the low price I asked and the fees I have to pay out, I will get about $30.
Today I went shopping and spent $185.28 on things for our guest, including this beach shower curtain. Its not horsey or western at all but the bathroom is light green and there is already a beach watercolor painting in there.

I DID purchase totally westerny material to make curtains for the 2 big windows in the room. I've got leather scraps to use as tie-backs. There is also a new small lamp that I'm going to put spurs around it to make it westerny.

In horse news:

This horse is Penelope, sporting a home made grazing muzzle & I'm going to get a couple for the minis from the gal who makes them. I have real fleece that I will add as padding so there will be minimal hair loss. Instead of having one long piece around the crown of the head it will have snaps on each side to attach to halters.

No comments:

Post a Comment