Saturday, May 24, 2014

Next Dressage Show

I've got the paperwork for Wifi's next show, it will be held in Olympia on June 7th. Lucky for me that's a Saturday & I'll have it off so won't have to worry about work. But it is also Daves retirement party and I can't be late or miss it at all. I missed Terry, Rich & Lisas Tri Birthday Party last week for Wifi's first show.

I have ordered her a new blanket and matching lead rope in Royal Blue, since shes royalty.
I'm pretty sure I ordered her a solid blue blanket, not this plaid one but I should have ordered two of them. Next time I go to a tack store I'll get her another one. This is to help prevent green poop spots on her gray coat on show mornings.
 
In other news:
 
Today Lan & I went to Seattle. Here he is at Starbucks, waiting for his coffee.

 
Look, they are opening a store in our name!

No comments:

Post a Comment