Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Riding the bike trainer is fun

I've been riding my bike trainer since the week after Christmas in preparation for Ironman Coeur d'Alene in June. Here I was wearing my helmet to get my head used to the weight of it out on the road so I wouldn't have a sore neck. I need to start doing that again.



I rarely use this bottle cage while in the house, its kind of inconvenient.
While I ride I've been watching the entire LOST show on netflix. I'm on season 2 now and even though I remember a lot of it, I've been surprised to see many of the things happen.
Shannon just died! Nathan is now dead due to one of the Others who infiltrated the tail end peoples camp. This is exciting.
 
I've been working almost full time the last few weeks, makes it hard to get all my training in. Usually I can fit a workout in before or after work but sometimes they want me to work Graveyard shift, or midnight to 9am. That fucks with me on so many levels.
 
Horse news: Joey has new shoes and the girls are both freshly trimmed. Now I just need a warm, dry day off work and someone to go ride with.
I had 1 day, I had made previous plans to go see Wenny. Ugh! I won't do that again.
 I'll ride my bike in the morning and my horse in the afternoon.
 
Yay for Daylight Savings Time!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment