Thursday, April 28, 2011

Less than 3 days to go

How is training going? I'm not training now, not at all.

I am not looking forward to the half marathon I'll be 'running' in less than 3 days. Its going to be a miserable time for me with my hip flexor still injured.  The hip is getting better, much better, but I still have pain and can't lift my left leg very high without holding it with my hand. I can't put panties on without lifting my foot by hand. Sigh.



On a brighter note, I met Phil Keoghan AND Ron Hsu in Seattle the other night along with several of Phils family and friends.
 Phil is the host of ABC's The Amazing Race and Ron was one of the contestants who just got eliminated from the current race.
 Phil  signed a pile of photos we had printed out, some for us, one for Kris. Kris is in Dallas, she met Phil a few weeks ago and had posted her photo of her with him on FaceBook so we printed it out, got it signed and will give it to her as a surprise. Way cool.

 This is Ron Hsu, he was so nice and he came to us and talked about getting the The Amazing Race. He told us secrets about why some of the other people didn't get onto the show, even after they had thought they were on it.
 we saved a seat for Phil so he sat with us for a while up in the very front row. he was sitting next to Steve, talking about his cowboy boots.
These boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment