Saturday, September 4, 2021

We've Got Covid

 Last week Lan came home early on Wednesday, coughing & a fever. I went to work & had Thursday off, where I drove my son to his dentist appointment. Friday Lan was feeling up to taking the SXS to Liberty, WA so we packed up & left. Saturday morning I was dizzy & coughing. We stayed till Sunday morning & then he drove us home, where we both came in & went straight to bed.

Monday morning we went to Silverdale & got tested, Tuesday morning the POSITIVE results we returned to us. Since then our fevers have come & gone, Lans getting up to 103.9, my highest was 100.9.  Other symptoms:

Fever

Cough

Sweats

Chills

Body aches

Headaches

Nausea

Diarrhea

Weight loss

Loss of taste

Taste of metal

Dizziness

Earache

I'm sure there are others that just aren't coming to me right this second. Its day 10 for him, day 8 for me. Every day I make us do all the necessary chores that HAVE to be done, whether or not we feel like doing them. We both need to get fresh air & exercise our lungs and besides last Sunday when we got less than 2000 steps, I've gotten at least 5000 except Thursday I didn't even get 2000. I spent that whole day in bed. It was an extremely rough day for me.

He was able to get a prescription for cough medication that helps a LOT. Hes also gotten phone calls from his doctor, the CDC & the county health department. I haven't gotten any calls from anyone except our HR & thats because I called them first. I'm very pissed off that my doctors office hasn't returned my calls at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment