Sunday, September 26, 2021

Covid Still Kicking Our Butts

On Saturday, August 28, 2021 I knew I had Covid.
I was tested on Monday, August 30th and it was positive.

On Wednesday, September 22nd I tested again & the results were negative.


On Friday, September 24th at 11:03am I got the Johnson & Johnson jab.

On Saturday, September 25th, I felt like I had the worst days of Covid all over again and lost 1.5 lbs.
Today, Sunday, September 26th, 2021, I'm feeling better but still not well by any means.

I still have fatigue, cold, headache, metal taste in mouth, followed by super salty taste.

Ok, enough with the fucking Covid Bullshit

We had to drive over to eastern Washington to get a load of hay. We had 6 tons (at $8.50 per bale) arranged but literally at the last minute we found out it had already been sold. 
Drove up the road to another farmers place & got nice green

grass from him for $10.00 per bale. Heavier bales, ended up with 96 of them. I did NOT want Lan to be loading the hay as he has been just as sick as I have been but this was a planned trip and it was the last day before rain and he had to hand load. 

This is the field it came off of.


Kicked our butts getting it into the barn, took about 2.5 hours to get 89 bales up into the loft. Then we had to go get 2 more taprs & spent another hour or more getting them onto the hay. Two years ago I didn't cover it & it molded so last year we did & it worked great.


About 8 or so tons up there.


Hi Wifi


Mack



 
If I can save up another $800 and if I can get Lan to go, I'd like to get more so there's enough to get all the way through wither and spring without having to go buy more locally for at least twice the price.



Amble is getting so big. She's 3 months old already.


Her breeder is Black Orchid Gypsy Horses and this is her first dad, Billy. 
And they are calling Amble 'Billy' because of the story of how I came up with her name. 
It's OK for now but when I message them I call her AmBillie.


Her mom, Sierra, is 14.2hh and throws big babies that usually get bigger than her & they think she's going to get 15.2hh; I'll take whatever she gives me. 

I NEED to be able to buy her something but I have no idea what. It's been 14 years since I've had a baby but I don't know what size of anything to get. I did buy a few fat quarters of fabric so I can attempt to make a few fly bonnets and we shall see how those turn out. I still want to buy her something.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment