Friday, September 17, 2021

Bullshit At The Doctors Office

 Lan got sick & came home early from work on Wednesday, August 26th and I went to work that day.

He was sick Thursday, August 27th, and I had the day off.

We were both off Friday, August 28th and he was sick, I was still feeling OK so we took the SxS out to Republic, WA. for the weekend. 

Saturday morning,  August 29th, I felt a little dizzy and started coughing. Later that day I was just feeling plain icky, he still was too. Went for a night ride and that exhausted me.

Sunday,  August 29th, we were both sick so packed up and came home early.

Monday, September 1st, we both went to Silverdale (50 miles round trip) and got tested for Covid.

Tuesday, September 2nd, our results came back POSITIVE. Both of us were feeling poorly, him worse than me, and we just took it easy. I was still able to go feed horses by myself.

By Saturday, September 4th, both of us were too sick to do anything besides sit or sleep all day. It took both of us to feed horses.

On Tuesday, September 7th, I began puking everything I was eating.

Thursday, September 9th, I went to ER for the puking. Waited in waiting room for 5 hours where they gave me a shot for the nausea, then in ER room for another hour. I was given another nausea shot & prescription for anti-nausea pills & sent home. 

Friday, September 10th, work HR called to see if I was going to be able to work Sunday, the 12th. I said no. I had to send in proof I'd been in the ER.

Monday, September 13th, at 1:40pm I had been scheduled to receive my 1st Covid Vaccine but I was still sick and had to cancel the appointment. I was still experiencing nausea, coughing, headache, body aches, etc.

Tuesday, September 14th, I had a phone appointment with my doctor. She said she would write a letter for my work explaining why I hadn't been able to get the shot on time.

Thursday, September 16th, went to pharmacy to pick up additional anti-nausea pills. Asked receptionist for letter from doctor but he only printed out one saying you can get the Covid shot 10 days after you test positive and have no fever or other symptoms. That wasn't what she had told me I'd get & I got mad at him. He deserved it.

Friday, September 17th, HR calls again, wants explanation of why I haven't gotten the shot yet and I need a note from doctor of when I can come back to work. I called the doctors office and asked if they have Johnson & Johnson and she said yes, and I can come into the office today for a shot. I go, they say I can't have the shot because I still have symptoms. VERY frustrated. Got home, another PA from the doctors office calls to respond to the message I wrote them after not getting the correct letter from the receptionist. I'm currently waiting for another doctor to call to inform me if I can go back today for the shot or not. I DO NOT want the shot, this isn't something I want to do at any time in my life. I do not believe in being forced into this experimental medical procedure. And the doctor never called me back.


No comments:

Post a Comment