Sunday, August 22, 2021

We took a drive around Olympic National Park without entering the park at all.
Started at Ocean City beach

Then we went to Ruby Beach. There were lots of people here


There were lots of houses built from beach driftwood


And lots of these rock piles


Also stopped to see the giant Cedar Trees, very cool


While walking on one of the beaches I found a brand new GoPro camera
After we got home I got the photos off it & saw this guy.
Did a bit of sleuthing and found out his name is Noah, he lives in Utah, his uncle owns the bike shop in the town near where I found the camera.
He lost it Thursday, I found it Sunday about 5 miles away.
I mailed it to him in Utah. 


It was a good day for us, nice and sunny, not too warm nor too cool. 
It felt GREAT to walk barefoot on the beach in the sand

 

No comments:

Post a Comment