Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Election Night

Tonight is the big night, when we discover if President Trump wins or if we get a new president. I voted for President Trump, again, because I believe he is the man for the job. 


Since he has been in office I personally have been able to save for retirement, I have been able to take some awesome vacations and I've just never been so financially secure. Our entire country has been more prosperous than at any other time in our history.

I'm not watching the news, I'm not listening to the radio & I'm not talking politics to anyone. I can post here simply because this is MY page where I post my own thoughts.

I'm not a person who prays much but I am praying that enough people will vote for him, again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In our state, Washington, our current governor is Jay Inslee, a Democrat, that is RUINING our state. 


He promised NO NEW TAXES but has raised them higher than any previous governor. The people of the state have voted THREE times to have $30 car tabs yet Inslee and his cronies have beaten us down, this last time they said we didn't know what we were voting for.
Inslee has shut down our state & ran small business out of business, he's made it a crime if we don't wear a mask in public and he has let the druggies run rampant & said its OK for the rioters in Seattle to be there. 

So along came Loren Culp, a decent human being, a police chief from Eastern Washington, a K-9 cop. He is a Republican and he believes in what I believe in.


We went to one of his rallies & listened to him speak. He was approachable & kind. He isn't a career politician. Here is a bit of an article about Loren Culp:

When he applied to be a police officer 10 years ago, Loren Culp was 49. He had no experience in law enforcement, but said the job would fulfill a childhood dream.

Six years later, the former construction business owner was promoted to police chief in Republic, a town of 1,100 people in northeastern Washington. In that role, Culp has managed a department that, at its peak, consisted of himself and one other officer.

Now, Culp is applying for a much bigger job: leading Washington state, with a population of 7.6 million and more than 68,000 state employees.

Get the entire interview here: https://www.kxly.com/how-loren-culps-book-tour-turned-into-a-campaign-for-wa-governor/

This is my choice for Governor, the small town guy who knows how life actually is. He said his first change if he wins is to withdraw the mandatory mask mandate & get small businesses open again. I sincerely hope Mr. Culp wins.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment