Monday, September 12, 2016

IMAZ 2017

A text conversation I had with my friend, Suzie this morning, at about 3:15am...

Suzie: Hey, are you serious about IMAZ 2017?

Suzie: I may do Chatty

Suzie: And give you my early registration

Me: I am very serious about it. Let me know asap so I can start saving for it!

Suzie: I'd plan on it. Right now I'm 80% certain that I won't be doing IMAZ, but either Chatty or Maryland

So this is where we are right now. I don't have $1,000 cash for the registration fee and insurance and I'm saving for Hawaii right now with only about $500 in that kitty and we leave in 3 weeks. Ugh. I'll need to have the money ready in Mid-November.

I DO have another check between now and Hawaii and another in Hawaii but those will be smaller than what I'm currently getting. Down from $1,820 to $1,320 with different work shift and position. But hey, at least I'm making a steady check all winter instead of weeks without ANY pay at all like all past years.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment