Thursday, September 8, 2016

God Damn Bullshit

I'm trying so hard to lose weight, so hard. Eating the right foods, barely anything that isn't diet food, I'm using the measuring cups from Beach Body, I'm replacing breakfast with their shake. I'm doing a minimum of 30 minutes workout every day for the last 10 days
(except yesterday and last Monday, when I sprained my ankle and had to go to ER)
and this morning I weigh
 
FUCK.
What more can I do?
I've had to modify my workouts due to the ankle, its still a little swollen and I'm being careful on it but I've still done workouts on it and sweating.
At this rate I'll die starving and weighing a ton.
Beach body offers a refund if you're not happy with it after 30 days and that refund is looking better and better every fucking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment