Monday, February 8, 2016

Spring Weather, Bike Rides

Today I had a fun ride on the mtn bikes with Leona at Banner Forest, about 6.26 miles in 1:40 hours. So much fun. Shes got skills and is about equal to me so we ride well together.
 
Here is her bike, leaning on a log. We had to climb over that sucker.
 
I've been asked to ride 32 miles tomorrow.
 
Going long.

 
This morning before I rode the bike I had a massage, she worked hard on my left shoulder and right hip. The hip is messed up because the shoulder is messed up, all aggravated by the accident. I have stretching exercises to do to help it get better and IF I JUST DO THEM it can only make me feel better.
 
I'd be able to swim faster too.
 
Horse news:
Joey is awesome.
Wifi is shedding, should be white soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment