Monday, May 18, 2015

Bitching

FUCK.
Made plans to swim with Linda tomorrow, at the lake. It was to be both our seasons first open water swims, we were just going to take it easy and have some fun, just get wet.
So while Im at work today she fucking goes swimming with some other people.
FUCK.
Now she doesn't want to go tomorrow. And everyone else is swimming Tuesday but I don't want to swim with everyone else for my first swim. I wanted to have just one person so I didn't have to worry about anything, like a fucking audience.
So I whined to Windy so she invited me to swim with her and Robin at 3 tomorrow. Not optimum for me but it works. And we're going to take pictures and post them on FB and it will be more fun than swimming with Linda any day.
And I'm going to ride my bike by myself tomorrow and run alone the next day and avoid her for a few days because I'm pissed off at her. Let her do shit with everyone else or alone for all I care.
Yes, I'm a little bit jealous but mostly Im pissed off that she agreed twice to swim with me tomorrow. I even soaked my wetsuit so it would be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment