Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day Off From Triathlon and Horses

 
Today I took the day off work, horses, triathlon and everything to go hang out with my friend from work, Tina. We worked together at Fauntleroy for a couple months and became good friends, every time I'd go through there I'd say hi. Last winter Tina had the graveyard shift at Vashon and since I worked a LOT of the Night Watch shifts I'd text back and forth with her to keep me awake. Probably her, too.
She was someone I could trust with my secrets and we could gossip and know no one else would hear about it.
 
So today we got together and went for a walk around Greenlake, in Seattle. Its a beautiful park and we had a good time. Even sat and soaked our feet for a while.
 
As we walked around I saw these rocks, had to get a picture.

 
And suddenly I saw this on a tree trunk:
 

To get this photo we had to sit and wait for some other people to stand around in front of it gabbing like old ladies (ok, 2 of the 3 were old ladies) for what seemed like hours.
It was actually a couple minutes.
 
My Oldest and Dearest Friend in the Whole Wide World, Tony, is known as Joker to his friends. I sent it to him via text but his old eyes couldn't figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment