Monday, March 31, 2014

Dieting does suck

My diet is going well, I'm down 11 lbs right now, up from my lowest of 144.2 but it WILL go down again. I'm still getting the supplements figured out, have just started a daily B12 gummie, but today was a great day, I only felt hungry 1 time and that was an hour after my normal noon lunchtime. And then I didn't even eat my fruit, totally forgot about it.

Breakfast is as much coffee or tea as we want, with Truvia and up to 1 tblsp milk (daily total of milk).

beans, mushrooms, cuke, strawberries, 100 grams ground beef.
For lunch and dinner we can have 1 serving fruit, 1 serving veggie and 100 grams protein + 2 bread sticks. We don't eat the breadsticks every time and you can have a whole snall apple or orange.
It looks like more if you use a small plate.

My heaviest EVER was 157 lbs and I am now at 145 but I started the diet at 156.2 (second day while still carb loading). If I can keep this up, the not feeling hungry, I will be doing great.
Veggies for both of us before I sautéed them
We can have up to 1 tblsp olive oil

Lan has already lost over 20 lbs and he is looking thinner already and he feels good too. He is taking less supplements than me but you do what works for you.
Fish portions are exactly the right size
 My diet goal is to get down to 130. I hope to do it in 1 go around but if I have to do a 6 week maintenance & then another 20 days on the supplements then so be it. I can do this.
 
I had to work today 10-6 so was very pleasantly surprised when Sarah called to tell me she had cleaned the barn for me. That's just wonderful. It gives me more time to plan how I'll fix dinner. There are only so many variations on how to fix so few items.
I absolutely love asparagus and have never fixed it so many times
in one month before.

Before

Week 2, down 10 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment