Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wifi has a saddle

Wifi is the new owner of this beautiful Bates Isabell Werth saddle.
Its got the CAIR panels & adjustable gullet kit.
Price was $1,195.00.
After tax it ended up being $1,308.52.
It was set at Medium-wide and it works for Wifi.



Its got a nice wide gullet to disperse heat.


Here is my fat ass sitting in it.


And here is the saddle sitting in my car to come home.


I bought this Wintec girth, size 26".


And this Wilson Bradoon 5" bit.


Delicia found a used fleece half pad for $40.00.


Here is Wifi wearing her new saddle. All the other stuff is still borrowed, haven't received any of the new stuff yet. But we will this week. I also need a new dressage pad.


I also need full seat breeches, riding boots, gloves and a good helmet cover for in the rain. I will ride a lot in the rain. Can't wait to finally, FINALLY,  get out on the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment