Monday, February 26, 2018

This Isn't Like Me

There have been times in my past where I'd start packing 3 months before a trip and the only other time I procrastinated was before Ironman CDA 2013.  This trip, to Colorado, is another postponed packing trip; I haven't gotten my bag out of the closet, haven't made sure clothes are clean, nothing.


There IS a bag of things to take with us, that I've been adding up for several weeks now, its got the neck pillows, a few treats for the flight, I added a road map yesterday. Since this is a trip to a cold destination instead of warm beaches there will be a LOT more clothing.

Check out the weather: 

I'll be wearing several layers every day, so will Lan so we're going to need to take a large bag and of course the airlines will charge us $25 each way.



I need to find sweatshirts for everyone, I was hoping to find PORT ORCHARD ones or even BREMERTON but might just get stuck with WASHINGTON or SEATTLE. Not Seahawks, I'm a Cowboys girl myself and not a Seahawks fan. There's Jeff, Hitomi, Andrea & Soren and I know they will have them at the airport but I don't want to buy them after I go through security because I don't want to carry them around with me on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment