Monday, November 27, 2017

That Christmas Feeling

Christmas
feels so good this year because for the first time ever I have all my shopping FINSIHED and its not even December yet. I actually had it all done before Thanksgiving. 

I've got stockings for each person who will be here plus a couple for special friends, I've already got stocking stuffers and treats just waiting to be stuffed. Some very nice gifts will go into these stockings and I can't wait for the big day.

Our tree is going to be fun, I want a TALL and skinny tree. Usually we go out to the woods and cut one down, its a tradition for Lan & I. But a wild tree will be too fat and that's not in the cards. I might go buy a fake one but we'll see... I heard there is a local tree farm that has live ones like I want.

I have a few things on my shopping list, I've put the hints out on facebook in plenty of time but whether or not I get them doesn't matter, What I really want is for my family and friends to have a great holiday.

I've got my great job where every month I can decide whether I'm going to take my days off of offer to work them & this month I'm taking Mondays & Tuesdays off so I can have my birthday and Christmas day off. 






No comments:

Post a Comment