Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Stocking Stuffers

I have a huge pile of gifts all wrapped with colorful paper, ribbons & bows. I had most of my shopping for main gifts finished before Thanksgiving but I've been having a great time finding stocking stuffers for everyone who will be here on the holiday. 
Mom
Don
Terry
Jean
Brandan
R2
Sarah
Heather
Ashleigh
Lan
Me
I've got a stocking for each person & hung them on a jute rope but they are all so heavy now that I'm going to need something much stronger. Today I found a couple CUTE R2 & BB-8 units, wrapped them right up for R2 & Sarah. Lan is getting a big box of shotgun shells (hope they are the right kind), Mom is getting a box of car cleaning supplies. 

Yesterday was my birthday and Lan made me a great surprise.
He cleaned up the light fixture that was in the barn,
put in new wiring
& an Edison light
and gave it to me. I almost cried. 

I DID get tears when Mike & Karen were here for dinner & he was shaking his leg, just like Denton used to do. 
I miss this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment