Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Shift Work

Ive got a shift at work for the summer, Saturday through Wednesday with Thursday's and Friday's off.  I've had to work 9 days in a row due to the spring/summer schedule change so I'm tired, crabby and feeling a sore throat coming on. And to end this week, I had to call 911 for someone having a heart attack on the boat. Our phones at work won't call directly out so I always do it on my cell phone and since I was selling and the incident was on the boat, I had no idea of the symptoms or anything, didn't even know if it was male or female.
 But it scared me, I knew I had to speak clearly and get an aid car as quickly as possible while keeping my traffic lane clear while Dan sold all the tickets in the other booth. The boat left a bit late and everyone got on but it's still stressful.
I'm glad to be home. I'm going to fix some dinner and relax for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment