Monday, August 10, 2015

Competitive Season

I just spent a week doing some pretty hard workouts and lived to talk about it.
 
Swim 1.73 miles in 1:20 with an average 1.30mph / 46:09 min/mile
Bike 103.45 miles in 7:25 with an average of 13.95mph 4:18 min/mile
Run 24.52 miles in 5:00 with an average 4.90mph / pace 12:14 min/mile
 
13 hours 45 minutes of working out that ended yesterday, right before my 10 hour shift at work.

 
 
I lost ZERO weight. I did rearrange workouts so I could get in a long ride (60 miles) on Thursday instead of the weekend and didn't do a bike ride so that I'd save energy for a long weekend workout.
 
In the coming week I hope to keep up the good work.
 
Today I made a trip over to Seattle and purchased a new CD for my computrainer, Racermate One. Its got all their current courses with video so I can RIDE THE COURSES. Of course, it will be here, in my own home. I'll get a better workout than if I were riding on the road. Can't wait to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment