Thursday, June 4, 2015

Work Hours Suck

I had a really crappy work week, not the work itself, but the hours. I had two midnight - 9am shifts and those KILL me so I didn't do anything for those two days and today I had so many things to do to catch up; cleaning the barn, moving hay over there, washing clothes, showering, and more. I got some things done before work today and I haven't done anything since I got home.

Today it was 1-6pm so relatively easy. I could have gone for a ride once I got home but chose to stay home. I'm going to be riding with Linda tomorrow, shes got to go 25 miles so I'll ride over there and then go wherever she wants to go. Shes wanting hills. I need to go farther so riding to & from her house will give me an additional 20 miles.

I don't think Im going to go to the BRick Saturday since its supposed to be hot and I need to run long so I might just run in the morning instead.


Horse News:
The fence around the front pasture at the new farm is almost finished. I'll be putting electric fence tape around the top of it and Lan will be adding a gate or two and then it will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment