Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Farm Blog

I started a new blog about updating the new farm, you can find it here http://countryhomeredo.blogspot.com/ . I'm going to post befores and afters of all my home redo's and the projects I complete around here. There should be a lot of them and they could potentially go on for years to come.

With the old farm its not sold yet, half a dozen people have seen it and most want a real house, not a mobile. I personally think its priced too high but this is what Kim thought it should start out at. She better get it sold fast, I can't afford another house payment on my VISA.

Last night something killed one of our hens, she had gotten out during the day & didn't get back into the hen house for night. Stupid chickens.

Wifi is going to be returned to training next week with Delicia. I can't wait.

Argo, Amy's Freisian mare that is the same age as Wifi, is staying at the old farm with my horses for now. The owner of the barn she had been working at got all pissy and changed the agreement so Amy left. Shes already found another barn to work out of and its a nicer place during the summers, in the winters it floods quite bad. All the turn out and the arena are too wet for winter use.

I have to go get hay and store it inside the foaling stall in the old barn, under lock and key. I don't need any more of it getting stolen.

Amy brought over a lot of grass hay for her mare, its nice hay but the guy charged her way too much for it. Its the same crap ORCHARD GRASS that he sold us for an outrageous amount. Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment