Monday, June 18, 2012

In 3 Days

How is training going? I'm a couch potato today.

In 3 days Lan & I head to Coeur d'Alene for my Ironman triathlon.

Today I worked 10 hours so after I got home even though there was time to swim or ride the bike, I chose to do nothing. Early mornings KILL me desire to train so I didn't do anything. But I was on my feet all day and that counts a little, right?

Here is Fred landing the ferry I came in on.


 
Here's Fred again, he had just gotten the ticket from that SUV that's about to blast down lane 1 on its way to Vashon Island.


The newbie, Rick. Hes super happy just to have a job. Hes nice but most of the new people are.


And my favorite car in the world, even higher than the 1960 Thunderbird. Rolls Royce. Super nice lady and gentleman own this car. No, I didn't touch it.


And another beautiful sunset. One nights like this I absolutely LOVE my job and I usually do anyway.

Anita, Queen on her throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment