Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ironman Training, Again

Ive officially started my Ironman training and have been at it for a month but only biking and running. With two farm payments every month we just can't afford a gym membership so no swimming for now. But that's ok, I'll have five months of open water swimming starting in May.

I'm racking up a lot of miles and taking care to prevent injury. Stretching and proper warming up. I took a POSE run clinic, mostly it's already how I run but there were a few tips that are new to me and helping. I ran 5.78 miles yesterday and felt pretty good.

I do need to work on my core and I know that and later when I start swimming I'll be working on my arms too.

Today was supposed to be a long bike but I have a small Obie that I won't talk about so stopped after 16 miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment